HOW TO DEACTIVATE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IN COMPUTER

FIVE STEPS IN DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT  




1. Click the account menu down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page in your web browser. 



 2. Select 'Settings'.  


3. Choose 'General' in the left column.  


4. Click 'Manage your account'.
  





5. Press 'Deactivate your account', and then follow the steps to confirm your decision. 



Mga Komento

  1. This will be a great help to all of the user who wants to deactivate their accounts. Can you please site some reasons why some users tend to deactivate their facebook account?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. thank you jeanne for the response. Some people tends to deactivate their account just to be alone or they dont want to be disturb.

      Burahin
  2. Thankyou for sharing this info. Is there a limit on how many times I can deactivate and reactivate my facebook account?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. There is no limit in deactivating your account, you can do it how many times you want.

      Burahin
  3. Thank you for this info. Where did you learn it?

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Thanks for this info. Is there a chance to get back my Account after Deactivating?

    TumugonBurahin
  5. thankyouu for the information, but it is safe to deac my acc?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Yes Mr. Tongol because you're the only one who can recover your acc

      Burahin
  6. Thank you for this info
    But what are my benefits if i deac my acc?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. The benefits of this is you can't see the messages and notifications on Facebook

      Burahin
  7. Thank you for sharing it . Will your account return even if you deactivate it ?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Yes you'll just enter your account it will automatically return.

      Burahin
  8. Thanks for the info, but can I still use messenger even if I deactivate my acc?

    TumugonBurahin
  9. Wow I can now deactivate my account, thanks for this. Can I re-activate my account after I deactivated?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Yes, Mr. Cristobal you'll just need to enter your account

      Burahin
  10. Wow I can now deactivate my account, thanks for this. Can I re-activate my account after I deactivated?

    TumugonBurahin
  11. Nice info! What are the disadvantage of having deactivated acc?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. The disadvantage of deactivating your account is you can miss some important messages

      Burahin
  12. Wonderful information. But what if they don’t want their account to be deactivated, and they only want not to be disturbed in chats?

    TumugonBurahin
  13. thnk you for this info..but do you already try this?

    TumugonBurahin
  14. Nice How did you come up with the topic?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. My inspiration in this topic is my Girlfriend who always deactivate her account

      Burahin
  15. Thanks for that information but if i dont have a computer can we use cp to deactivate it???

    TumugonBurahin
  16. thanks for this info. Will your account return even if you deactivate it ?

    TumugonBurahin
  17. What is the essence of deactivating account in computer?

    TumugonBurahin
  18. kapag ba nagdeactivate ako at na-accept na mabubuksan ko pa ba yung account ko???

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HOW TO CREATE A GARENA ACCOUNT

HOW TO SERVE IN VOLLEYBALL