HOW TO CREATE A GARENA ACCOUNT

Image result for GARENA
                                     STEPS IN CREATING A GARENA ACCOUNT: 

STEP 1: CLICK THE GARENA ICON THEN WAIT. 






STEP 2: AFTER THE ICON APPEARS CLICK CREATE ACCOUNT.  
 




STEP 3: AFTER YOU CLICK THE CREATE ACCOUNT IT WILL DIRECT YOU TO  
THEIR WEBSITE WHICH YOU WILL FILL UP ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED.  
 





STEP 4: AFTER YOU FILL UP THE REGISTRATION FORM CLICK "I AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICES AND PRIVACY POLICY", THEN CLICK REGISTER NOW. 

 





 STEP 5: THIS WILL APPEAR ON YOUR SCREEN, AND NOW YOU ARE FINISH. YOU HAVE NOW A GARENA ACCOUNT. 

Mga Komento

  1. I don't know any of these so I would like to know what is Garena for? And its importance?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Garena is a consumer Internet platform provider based in Asia where you can games like (LoL) League of Legend. The importance of Garena is it gives joy to the players.

      Burahin
  2. Thanks for this info. What if i accidentally forgot my password?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Then you cant use your account and you will create new one.

      Burahin
  3. Thank you for this info. Where did you learn it?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. I learned that stuff because I used to play Garena games.

      Burahin
  4. I created an account earlier. How do I verify my email address?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. You'll just enter your email address then Garena will send you a code.

      Burahin
  5. Wow great info thank you for this what other games can i play with garena

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. LIST OF GAMES IN GARENA :
      League of Legends
      Heroes of Newerth
      Garena Rov:
      Fifa Online 3
      Point blank
      Black Shot
      Alliance of Valiant Arms
      Firefall
      Vindictus
      Lost saga

      Burahin
  6. Nice information, thanks , How can you make sure that my email is safe from hackers?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. As far as I know, hackers just hacks Garena account not email .

      Burahin
  7. Great! I want to create a garena account, but i don't know how, thanks for this wonderful info. Are the games in garena are free to play?

    TumugonBurahin
  8. Great info right there. But can you site some games that I can play in Garena?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. LIST OF GAMES IN GARENA :
      League of Legends
      Heroes of Newerth
      Garena Rov:
      Fifa Online 3
      Point blank
      Black Shot
      Alliance of Valiant Arms
      Firefall
      Vindictus
      Lost saga

      Burahin
  9. I have no idea any of these! Thankyou for the infos. What are the benifits of having a garena acc?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. The benefits of this is you can play this with your friends, you can sell your account to others and last is you can communicate with others.

      Burahin
  10. Thanks for info, but can i uae my phone number if i forgot my password?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Im sorry Mr. Tongol but you can;t use your phone number to recover your account

      Burahin
  11. Mga Tugon
    1. Garena is a consumer Internet platform provider based in Asia where you can games like (LoL) League of Legend.

      Burahin
  12. I'm a garena user,
    Which is the best game from garena?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. That's Great ! I prefer you to play (AoV) Arena of Valor

      Burahin
  13. thanks for info but what if i forgot my password??

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Then you cant use your account and you will create new one.

      Burahin
  14. thanks for info but what if i forgot my password?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Then you cant use your account and you will create new one.

      Burahin
  15. I want to create a garena account but i don't know how ... how to create a garena account?

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HOW TO SERVE IN VOLLEYBALL